District Mission Statement
District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day
Title I Overview
Components of TITLE I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Profession Development
- Parental Involvement
Studies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. he goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way give the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
School Climate Survey 2016-2017
Useful Links and Resources
The District Title One office has now developed the Parent Involvement
webpage on the PCSB website. Please go to the web address to find helpful
resources for parents!
- Link to Title 1 page
- District Title I Parent & Family Engagement Plan a plan that helps parents have more information about parent involvement on the district level.
- Parent Guide
- School-Parent Compact a plan developed jointly with school staff and parents that explains what teachers, other school staff, and parents need to do to help children meet state education standards.
- School-Parent Compact (Haitian-Creole)
- School-Parent Compact (Spanish)
- School – Parent & Family Engagement Plan
- School – Parent & Family Engagement Plan (Spanish)
- Parent Information Resource Center (PIRC) Letter
- Parent/Family Resource Centers
- Parent University
- School Public Accountability Report
- Right to Know letter
- SPAR Report